In this commentary I’m going to provide you six ways that having a blog helps your site. There are a lot more causes to start a blog, however this text has to do with the benefits to your web page.
1. A blog on the identical domain name, (as part of your web site like yourdomainname.com/blog may help you add recent content to your web site with out having to know html. Recent daily or even weekly content can maintain the search spiders coming back more often. Writing your blog posts on the matters or search phrases you need to be relevant for helps as well. Each blog submit turns into one other website targeted to your keywords.
2. A blog on the identical domain identify will also provide assist to improve the variety of pages which are included as a part of your internet site. Content material is king and having a ton of relative content will improve your chances of drawing guests to your website.
3. A Blog on the same domain title or on a subdomain of your domain title or even one that is on one other domain identify may also help you reach out to potential and existing prospects with particular offers, info, surveys, and more. You presumably can add gross sales presents on the fly without having to name your internet designer so as to add it for you.
4. A blog on a subdomain like blog.yourname.com is one other technique to go. Subdomains normally are treated as a single domain name, but can bring yourname.com extra traffic as well. Right here hyperlink reputation additionally kicks in a little. You in fact hyperlink to yourname.com from blog.yourname.com but it’s also potential to commerce hyperlinks with other blogs but have them link to yourname.com as an alternative of blog.yourname.com. These hyperlinks will probably be handled as one-method-inbound-links and that helps your page rank, but additionally brings you extra traffic.
5. A blog on it’s own domain title can do this as properly, but the link from it to yourname.com goes to hold more weight.
6. Getting the spiders to search out all your new websites. I discover that because I have several blogs, if I need to get my or a consumer’s new web site crawled by the search engines I can do it faster by including a link to my blogs than I can by submitting to the search engines. Because I update my blogs daily, the spider crawls the blog quite a bit and follows the links there. I have seen this perform for getting a web site crawled inside 3 days. This only works for a blog that has been regularly updated for awhile. (around 6 months or extra).
As I said above, these are solely the benefits you get from blogging because it applies to your website. What I haven’t mentioned is that by building up a gradual readership on a blog, you’ll achieve plenty of new customers. They get to recognize you and belief you by reading your blog every day.